Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

So this is kindling!

Kindling - Benzodiazepine Information Coalition
https://www.benzoinfo.com/kindling/

So I guess I'm kindling? I had no idea what that really was til I read this and it stinks to know this! And then to paradoxical reaction. 

I have to get this stuff out of my system. If there's a way to get off without too much more damage please chime in.

I'm down to 3/4mg split into 4 doses, or 0.24 per dose. Actual weight of pill. Every dose is miserable. Ashton says to go slow but how do u when it's hurting your brain so bad. The longer i put it in my brain the worse damage its doubt it seems to me. 

When a doctor sees me that's all they see, jerking, spasms, distress and they don't see the person. Unless they think I'm an addict. 

Please tell me there's something I can do.  I've gotten worse the longer I taper, never stable.  I just go a couple weeks and cut because i went 2 months, didn't stabilize so I cut then. 

My brain needs time to heal! 

I took my 11am dose, nightmare, now the 5pm dose was worse which usually isn't as bad. So I'm pushing thru this but I really need a solution to this soon. Can't take anything else, I have a reaction to everything. Even supplements and vit, food. There comes a time when you have to weigh everything and take a look around. Idk, I need help to make an informed decision. 

Maybe it my new doctor but I figure he'll just want me to go to detox.

Er last night told me to get off of them when I Said i have a reaction to them and they were hurting me, I almost laughed out load! Really?

Anyway, any thought please 

Ns