Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Considering kolonopin updose, help please

I have updosed Clonazepam twice. Not at the doses he's asking about. My highest dose was 2mg which is still considered pretty high around here.

As I said before a 0.25mg updose is not going to set back his taper in terms of his numbers if he feels this is what he needs to do. I'm trying to determine if something else might be contributing to his symptoms hence me asking:

6 hours ago, [[j...] said:

This sounds like interdose withdrawal. It's not very common to have interdose withdrawal on K, especially if you're already dosing three times a day but it can happen. Basically what happens is the dose wears off before the next dose is taken and the body goes into withdrawal. When you take your next dose you feel better again, but a couple of hours later withdrawal starts and so the cycle continues. What doses is he taking at

7:40am kolonopin 

1:40pm kolonopin 

7:40pm kolonopin 

If something else is  causing these symptoms then updosing might not help.

10 hours ago, [[n...] said:

I sincerely hope he gets the opportunity to talk to someone like pamster, Colin, Winters sun or Libertas who are very experienced in tapering and can offer him some ideas.

Once again @[ns...], I need to remind you that the team is here to keep the forum organized and running smoothly, we’re a peer support community so our members are the best source for tapering support and advice. 

4 hours ago, [[P...] said:

Once again @[ns...], I need to remind you that the team is here to keep the forum organized and running smoothly, we’re a peer support community so our members are the best source for tapering support and advice. 

Yes I can see that.when it comes to tapering questions and advice. I Will stay back. Om not the person to respond to these.

Thank u

• Like 1

16 hours ago, [[n...] said:

Helping Helpingafriend,, I'm so sorry if I upset him. Please apologize for me. Yes there are people here who can give him taper advice.  Sounds like he knows what he's doing. Only he knows of he feels and what he can handle.  Sounds like he really understands the process pretty well as he's been at this for awhile now, it aso sounds like he has fear from the seizurelike symptoms so I completely understand. 

I sincerely hope he gets the opportunity to talk to someone like pamster, Colin, Winters sun or Libertas who are very experienced in tapering and can offer him some ideas.

So very sorry to have caused him any stress. We all want the best for him

Thank you for being such a goid friend to him

Bless

Ns

Thanks for the response... How can I help him get in touch with these group members

1 hour ago, [[n...] said:

Yes I can see that.when it comes to tapering questions and advice. I Will stay back. Om not the person to respond to these.

Thank u

Pamster hi,  Helping.A.Friend really needs someone with experience at tapering. Jelly baby and I spent some time trying to help him but I think he needs someone with more experience for his questions. Could u please see his posts and refer him or see if u can assist. That'd be much appreciated!

45 minutes ago, [[H...] said:

@[ns...] thank you I'll keep a look out for them, really appreciate it

Hi Helping.A.Friend, I have asked one of the moderators to assist or refer u to someone with more experience at tapering. There are several here who have that experience so hopefully someone will be with you. You know your friend seems to have the knowledge on tapering to make this decision. We've given him the best ideas we can but truthfully he seems to have quite a bit more experience than I do at withdrawal and tapering. I think he's looking for reassurance and I can understand that,  it's a big decision but maybe it would be best if he makes his own decision on this. He knows how he feels and how he responded in the past to updosing, he states that correct? So if he doesn't hear back, as I know he has a short period of time to make a decision, he should probably do what he thinks is best for him.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help, I've done everything I can but really,  on the end even I'd he gets some more advice, or ideas from here, he'll ultimately need to make the final decision.

I hope for nothing but the best for him and for u

Take care

Ns 

13 minutes ago, [[P...] said:

Please start a thread on this forum and be sure to include pertinent information, dose, how often, pill size, how long on the drug, any other attempts to taper or cessations to start with.

https://benzobuddies.org/forum/120-benzodiazepine-taper-strategies/

Pamster, is this message for me or Helping.A.friend? Wasn't sure. But I realky don't know how to start a new thread and he probably doesn't either. I left this thread to those who have more experience with tapering. Not sure who, i guess anyone who can be of help to Helping.A.Friend could start a new thread. 

I'm am very highly symptomatic today have Been for 3 days. I need to step back from this one. Just doing what I can to help

Ns

2 hours ago, [[n...] said:

Pamster hi,  Helping.A.Friend really needs someone with experience at tapering. Jelly baby and I spent some time trying to help him but I think he needs someone with more experience for his questions. Could u please see his posts and refer him or see if u can assist. That'd be much appreciated!

@[ns...] I don't think it's appropriate for any member to judge whether other members have enough experience to assist in giving support. If you don't feel you can help that's fine but please don't dismiss others who have been trying to help.

46 minutes ago, [[j...] said:

@[ns...] I don't think it's appropriate for any member to judge whether other members have enough experience to assist in giving support. If you don't feel you can help that's fine but please don't dismiss others who have been trying to help.

Jelly belly,  I quoted here but it's not showing.

It wasn't my intention to dismiss your experience and I'm sorry if you took it thst way. You've Bern nothing but friendly and helpful to me. I was trying to convey that Helping.A.Friend wants to talk with someone else, I honestly don't think anyone can answer his questions and believe he probably should make his own decisions. 

I've already told pamster that I won't be commenting on any posts requesting tapering assistance. I'm not experienced enough and you and I were the only ones trying to help this guy.

It seems as though everyone is taking comments out if context, maybe that's my fault but I am feeling as though it's pile on nsindy day. Om not liking this At all. I've offered to help many as much as I can, I don't feel well, I'm in symptoms withdrawal and it's realky a difficult time for me. 

Please don't take my comments to pamster personally as I wasn't trying to imply that you don't have enough experience ok

Best I can do 

Ns

1 hour ago, [[n...] said:

Pamster, is this message for me or Helping.A.friend? Wasn't sure. But I realky don't know how to start a new thread and he probably doesn't either. I left this thread to those who have more experience with tapering. Not sure who, i guess anyone who can be of help to Helping.A.Friend could start a new thread. 

I'm am very highly symptomatic today have Been for 3 days. I need to step back from this one. Just doing what I can to help

Ns

Hi @[ns...],

That message was meant for @[He...].  When someone quotes another members message, like I did yours just now, that’s how you can tell who the message is meant for.

If you need help starting a thread, please use the Contact the Team thread and we’ll help you.

• Like 1