Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Updose? Help pls!

About the water taper method, in the video, the lady said you can do it specifically with Ativan which is the same as Lorazapam.  I know Libertas said it doesn't completely liquefy but I think the video says you can do it provided you shake it up real well and this drink the rinse water.  I like the video.

12 hours ago, [[n...] said:

Yes Libertas gave us options on how to go liquid with lorazapam but then told us you can't go liquid with lorazapam as it doesn't completely liquefy. 

Hello, @[ns...].  Oh dear.  It appears you have misunderstood my posts on this topic.  Please go back and read them again (see below).  As you’ll note, in neither of them, do I state that lorazepam cannot be ‘liquefied.’  Indeed I specifically stated that stability-tested formulations for lorazepam solutions and suspensions are available.  What I did do was caution that do-it-yourself liquids made with regular lorazepam tablets and water are suspensions not solutions and poor ones at that because (1) lorazepam is practically insoluble in water and (2) water is a poor suspending vehicle due to its low viscosity.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, [[L...] said:

Hello, @[ns...].  Oh dear.  It appears you have misunderstood my posts on this topic.  Please go back and read them again (see below).  As you’ll note, in neither of them, do I state that lorazepam cannot be ‘liquefied.’  Indeed I specifically stated that stability-tested formulations for lorazepam solutions and suspensions are available.  What I did do was caution that do-it-yourself liquids made with regular lorazepam tablets and water are suspensions not solutions and poor ones at that because (1) lorazepam is practically insoluble in water and (2) water is a poor suspending vehicle due to its low viscosity.

Hi libertas,  thank u for clarifying.  I really did understand that I would need a stabilizer but didn't articulate my understanding very well. I appreciate your knowledge. I would have considered liquid but didn't want to use a stabilizer. 

Sorry if I misquoted u, I guess I did.

Thank u for keeping all of here in the know.

Ns

3 hours ago, [[L...] said:

Understood. Sorry about that. I remember the video you shared on liquid taper now. You explained it very well why liquifying lorazapam could be a challenge. I'm sticking to cutting and sharing until finished. No more changes for me.

Thanks libertas for your knowledge 

Ns