Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Your thoughts ?

Hi guys so some of you know my story that i was spiked by a roomate 6-7 weeks straight in my matcha drink that he was makeing me everyday .to this day i still dont know what exactly went into my system but my withdrawal symptoms all resembles benzos so during that period when i took the drinks i always felt extreme euphoria and alertness but very relaxed i honestly didnt think much of it and thought it must have been the new matcha brand. so anyways after haveing to go on a trip i stopped the drink and all of a sudden got extreme withdrawals akithisia, terror, confusion, delirium ect. Thats when i realised i got spiked i dont know how in the workd i did not realise i didnt not even taste a thing and it was completely oderless and isnt benzos suppose to make u sleepy instead of alert? Idk what do u guys think? Was it benzos or something worse? Im 3 months out improving but still not healed .

How are you sure you were spiked? Could be a bad reaction to the tea/drink mix.

and yes benzos would of had you sleeping in public and doing drunk people things. Never made me alert.

Suddenly realizing u were spiked? Sounds like caffeine and then you stopped and had caffeine withdrawals 

Call the police on your roomate? take a drug test?

No i did not know what was happening to me at first it took few days and it got worse then i started haveing burning sensation in my body like being burned alive it was torture i also had severe amnesia drlirium and dizzines , hypercausis and literally could not eat for a month .my symptoms are better now tho but i still have lingering and no joy but im holding on