Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Does anyone else have this ?

Does anyone feel like something is physically stuck in your brain ? Its soo weird it feels like a tumor or something in your head or is it just me ? 

• Sad 1

Me, feels like its a scab someone explained it better than i could i cant find the post it was from someone in 2007.

but yes alot of people have head problems/pressure weird sensations in ur head. im a negative person but Personally i think its brain damage or some type of brain cell death or neuron thats have died trying to refire.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, [[m...] said:

Me, feels like its a scab someone explained it better than i could i cant find the post it was from someone in 2007.

but yes alot of people have head problems/pressure weird sensations in ur head. im a negative person but Personally i think its brain damage or some type of brain cell death or neuron thats have died trying to refire.

It's part of withdrawal symptoms. Your brain is healing. We've suffered a pretty big hit to our brain so it takes time but I think we all feel.this pressure, squeezing  type stuff. It's a bummer for sure. Try to focus on something else ok. Don't give it too much attention especially negative attention. This causes sensitivity to our symptoms and they dig in so it's important to change your mind, keep yourself distracted. Keep your mind and hands busy ok, when u feel symptoms just glance at them. Oh yeah that's uncomfortable it's part of withdrawal symptoms. They can last for sometime for some especially if your negative. It's hard to think positive I know, sounds impossible but we can rewire our brain with goodness. 

Practice gratitude and thankfulness, even if u don't feel that way. Be thankful for family, food, shelter. Think about how grateful you are you have these things. 

I hope your head feels better soon,  I know it will 

Take care 

Ns

• Like 2