Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

E numbers

Hello @[...], you mean the different E numbers in food you buy in the store, right?

I think the right approach is to avoid caffeine, alcohol, too much added sugar, some people react to sweeteners, etc., and many have some specific sensitivities.

I found a website about E numbers, there is a list of additives if you scroll a bit down ( https://www.foodsafe.net.nz/blog/food-e-numbers/).

I would not worry about this so much, Dut, just avoid the food you are expecially sensitive to and maybe follow a healthy diet with not so much processed food. This is what I am doing, too.

Hang in there Buddy, you are doing an amazing job, pulling for you!!:mybuddy: 

Edited by [Re...]
clarification
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, [[R...] said:

Hello @[...], you mean the different E numbers in food you buy in the store, right?

I think the right approach is to avoid caffeine, alcohol, too much added sugar, some people react to sweeteners, etc., and many have some specific sensitivities.

I found a website about E numbers, there is a list of additives if you scroll a bit down ( https://www.foodsafe.net.nz/blog/food-e-numbers/).

I would not worry about this so much, Dut, just avoid the food you are expecially sensitive to and maybe follow a healthy diet with not so much processed food. This is what I am doing, too.

Thank u for the link!:thumbsup:

They're even in diazepam pills. 

Diazepam 5 mg Tablets also contain yellow iron oxide (E172) and quinoline yellow lake (E104). 

E621 Monosodium glutamate, MSG

Some say it is neurotoxic others say it's safe. If you have anxiety or depression problems it may be wise to stay away from sugar, artificial sweeteners and caffeine.

But it is hard. I take vitamine C, D both of those tablets have artificial sweeteners in them.

Edited by [Hu...]

4 hours ago, [[H...] said:

E621 Monosodium glutamate, MSG

Some say it is neurotoxic others say it's safe. If you have anxiety or depression problems it may be wise to stay away from sugar, artificial sweeteners and caffeine.

But it is hard. I take vitamine C, D both of those tablets have artificial sweeteners in them.

Thank u for telling us this! I had no idea about vit and sugar. I've not had any sugar for 3 yrs, except what in bread and milk. You can do it if you set your mind to it. We can do anything if we set our mind to it right.

Geez you guys are educating me, thank you!

Ns

13 hours ago, [[R...] said:

Thank. You,x