Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Withdrawal.

Yes. You’re not alone.

it’s common to feel like  we are suffering alone or differently from others.

believe me, folks may not say it but fear and anxiety are very common.

Anger and rage are common also, weird and embarrassing thoughts, obsessive intrusive thought, these are symptoms that aren’t discussed often or in depth, but they are common.

its easy to feel ashamed of these symptoms. Remember, they are NOT who we are, just our brains lighting up and going crazy trying to cope with this temporary chemical induced brain injury.

xox

• Like 1

Yes, I'm scared. I guess it's to be expected. I am down to ¾ of my last clonazepam tablet. I take ¼ tab  3x a day. Started in early October. I have found that just the act of saying it out loud to those who understand can make a big difference. I try taking one hour at a time, less if necessary,  when anxiety and trepidation are bad. I just know it has to get better. It will get much better. Hoping you are feel better Dut! Thinking of you.

• Like 1