Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

MRI Tomorrow kinda scared

So they have me taking a 10mg  diazepam tomorrow for my MRI because I couldnt deal with the feelings of claustrophobia while inside the machine.

My head feels on fire most of the time, feels like a whole is burned in my brain right behind my eyes. The pressure is horrible. Sometimes its the back of my head sometimes between the eyes. All physical symptoms i can feel. I try to ignore it most days. I combined vodka and my final dose after binging for 10 or 11 days on alprazolam taken off the darkweb. (im aware it could of been anything like fentanyl but from research it seems i took a RC benzo or Xyalzine or maybe it was real i will never know) 

Im worried i wont even feel it, my brain has changed so much in the past two years since i binged in 2022, im worried they will tell me bad news about my brain im also worried they will tell me nothing is wrong with my brain and im just "making" it up.

The machine noises and being inside it is so anxiety inducing, anyone got any tips.