Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Need help please! Should I jump?

[5e...]

1.208 divided by 10 = average tab weight of 0.1208, so let’s call it 0.121 since it’s only 0.0002 off 0.121 and the scale won’t show the extra digit. 

Stay with me. I’ll figure out your present daily dose weight which is 0.75mg, is that correct? 

2 minutes ago, [[W...] said:

1.208 divided by 10 = average tab weight of 0.1208, so let’s call it 0.121 since it’s only 0.0002 off 0.121 and the scale won’t show the extra digit. 

Stay with me. I’ll figure out your present daily dose weight which is 0.75mg, is that correct? 

Well I thought  it was. But adding in the fillers.of each pill,  1/4 pill is actually. 30 instead of .25 of the actual lorazapam drug from what I was told here. So I'm confused a little 

Edited by [ns...]
Addition

4 minutes ago, [[n...] said:

Well I thought  it was. But adding in the fillers.of each pill,  1/4 pill is actually. 30 instead of .25 of the actual lorazapam drug from what I was told here. So I'm confused a little 

If thats the case, I'm taking .25, which is actually still a quarter but excluding the .05 filler, so I'm still taking 1mg if that's the case 

Edited by [ns...]
Addition

1 minute ago, [[n...] said:

If thats the case, I'm taking .25, which is actually still a quarter but excluding the .05 filler, so I'm still taking 1mg if that's the case 

Sorry, I get it now

[5e...]

Total daily dose 0.091 tab weight = 0.75mg

You will only be focusing on tab weight now, not API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient) 0.75mg

Just now, [[W...] said:

Total daily dose 0.091 tab weight = 0.75mg

You will only be focusing on tab weight now, not API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient) 0.75mg

Ok so divide that into 4 right

[5e...]

We can adjust that upwards if you like, since you have been doing it by eye and may have been taking more than 0.75mg? 

Understand? 

Just now, [[W...] said:

We can adjust that upwards if you like, since you have been doing it by eye and may have been taking more than 0.75mg? 

Understand? 

Well, my dose is .25, I weighed out several. They are not 1/4 of the pill, they are tiny.

Yes I want to go to .75 per day,  what is that divided into 4 doses

2 minutes ago, [[n...] said:

Well, my dose is .25, I weighed out several. They are not 1/4 of the pill, they are tiny.

Yes I want to go to .75 per day,  what is that divided into 4 doses

.1875? Per dose?

Just now, [[n...] said:

.1875? Per dose?

So I've taking 1mg divided into.4 doses?

Bummer

[5e...]

No… you are dividing the API, not the tab weight. The tab weight per dose will be 0.02275 which because the scales don’t calculate, we will adjust to 0.023

So I've taking 1mg divided into.4 

2 minutes ago, [[n...] said:

So I've taking 1mg divided into.4 doses?

Bummer

No wonder I've been such a mess! I've Bern taking different doses!!! So upset with myself 

Just now, [[n...] said:

No wonder I've been such a mess! I've Bern taking different doses!!! So upset with myself 

So how much of a cut is that from 1mg

[5e...]

What potency is your tab? 2mg? 

How have you been splitting it up and dosing? 

Please explain exactly

5 minutes ago, [[n...] said:

So how much of a cut is that from 1mg

3 minutes ago, [[W...] said:

What potency is your tab? 2mg? 

How have you been splitting it up and dosing? 

Please explain exactly

They are 1mg tabs. I've been splitting in half,  then into 2 from each half. I take the smallest half, because it's difficult to cut an even half l, I cut that one in half.  So I only get 2 doses from that one. Then I chip a tiny piece off. They are so small but after weighing them, I can see I've been taking .25

Edited by [ns...]

Just now, [[W...] said:

So you’ve been taking that whole tab per day in 4 separate doses? 

Yes

Just now, [[n...] said:

Yes

But I thought it was actually 3/4 of it, so I'm really not understanding how that happened. But it is whatbit is. 

Just now, [[n...] said:

But I thought it was actually 3/4 of it, so I'm really not understanding how that happened. But it is whatbit is. 

Now that I understand,  I'll need to know how much 5% off is so I can cut those in advance 

3 minutes ago, [[n...] said:

Now that I understand,  I'll need to know how much 5% off is so I can cut those in advance 

Wait a minute, if each pill weighs 1.21, then .25 for each dose is actually less than 1mg

Edited by [ns...]

[5e...]

Sorry @[ns...], I just want to be absolutely sure of the total you’ve been dosing each day. 

Breaking the whole tablet into 4 pieces and taking all 4? With none of the tablet left over at the end of the day? 

Wait a minute, if each pill weighs 1.21, then .25 for each dose is actually less than 1mg

Im.so sorry Winters sun, 

2 minutes ago, [[W...] said:

Sorry @[ns...], I just want to be absolutely sure of the total you’ve been dosing each day. 

Breaking the whole tablet into 4 pieces and taking all 4? With none of the tablet left over at the end of the day? 

No, there is left over. I only use the small half of each tab, the other half is much bigger. When I cut that one it gives me close to 3 does in that one half 

The smallest half isn't actually a half

Edited by [ns...]