Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Sinus issues and fear.

19 months CT. Now I seem to be experiencing constant sinus headaches (not saying that's what it is but that's what it feels like) brain fog with burning dry eyes and dark vision issues plus lots of fear and depression. Benzo belly has ramped up also. Anyone else having similar experiences? Felt like I was coming back to life now this. Thanks.

On 23/01/2024 at 12:53, [[P...] said:

19 months CT. Now I seem to be experiencing constant sinus headaches (not saying that's what it is but that's what it feels like) brain fog with burning dry eyes and dark vision issues plus lots of fear and depression. Benzo belly has ramped up also. Anyone else having similar experiences? Felt like I was coming back to life now this. Thanks.

Yes, same!!!

And I forgot to mention. Everyone wants you to "just snap out of it". That's the really maddening part. I've fought many battles in my life but nothing like this. And the doctors just keep handing out the meds. During the lockdowns I read prescriptions for Xanax went up by 20%. What a great solution. :brickwall:

Here is a couple weird symptoms for everyone. Ever since my cold turkey I'm getting dry skin on my nose that cracks, heals than cracks again. No bleeding just annoying. And the sore always stays the same size. Going to get a dermatologist to look at it but he saw it last year and said nothing. Also hair is super dry and thinning. My face has aged a lot in the last 2 years. Hands look like I'm a hundred years old wrinkled and dried out. It gets better. 3 years ago I was diagnosed with Mortons Neuroma in both feet. My toes were spreading and a lot of foot pain. Both my big toes had major splitting vertical nails and were becoming discolored. 19 months out CT my nails are going back to normal, Morton's Neuroma is going away, toes are straightening and discoloration in the toenails is becoming normal again. You can't make this stuff up. And they call this healthcare?