Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Two months off of Temazepam thinking of doing NAD+ therapy

Hi everyone the biggest hurdle I still face right now is chronic insomnia. I am taking Dayvigo/10mgs and Hydroxyzine 100-150mgs for sleep. I get up early and go to work and I also walk about 15 minutes to get to my office from where I park my car. I am a very healthy person and I am a personal trainer as well. I eat very clean and drink a lot of water throughout the day. The thing is when I'm tired I feel like I could fall asleep without the meds entirely and one night I did for about three hours but what happened after was that I got an extreme wave of energy and I could not calm down enough to fall back to sleep. So I just paced around my apartment. So im still taking the meds to help with sleep and some natural supplements. Sometimes right before I'm about to fall asleep I get a surge of energy that comes out of nowhere and its is literally the only thing now preventing me from sleeping. Then I get in my head and start feeling sorry for myself and say when will I get better etc. So I am thinking about going broke and doing NAD+ therapy and thinking maybe it can get me off hydroxyzine and dayvigo. I am doing research now into NAD+ facilities because not all are the same. I am even thinking of going to California and doing treatment with Ken Starr and there is another facility in Louisiana that is the longest running facility that has been doing NAD+ treatment in the United States. I know time will heal everything and I can deal with the emotional mood swings here and there but I just want to get to sleeping naturally again even if its for a couple hours only a night I can deal with that for right now because I know then I am truly on the path of recovery. I just feel stuck right now and as of right now I think NAD+ might at least bump my recovery time up a little bit and help restore my brain to pre temazepam.