Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Goodbye for Now

I have decided to leave the benzo buddy community for the time being.  I have been a long time member and  have benefitted immensely from invaluable information, words of wisdom, and compassionate hearts.

I will return when I have recovered enough to  write my success story, one which will encourage others as I was encouraged from reading many success stories written over many, many years.

Hugs and Healing Prayers,

Gardenguru🙏🙏🙏🙏😍😍😍😍

Edited by [Ga...]
Spelling correction
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Hi @[Ga...] sorry to hear you are leaving us. I lived reading your posts u know the struggles you gave had wishing you health and healing 🙏🫂

Hi @[Ga...]. I am sad to see you go, but happy too. There comes a time when the right thing to do is move on and return more to a normal life. Of course, you continue to have your struggles, but I look forward to when you return with your Success Story.

And if you ever feel the need for a bit of top-up support, you know where to find us. Good luck.

• Like 2

Sad times indeed. But completely understand needing a break. Don't forget us and I'll be expecting that success story VERY soon. Take care @[Ga...]❤️