Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Sporadic usage and withdrawal

Coming off 2 to 3 days a week

I have been taking . 5 mg to 1mg kpin 2 times a week for a few years. Past 2 weeks I upped it a bit becuse I was trying thc cbd as an alternative but it gives me sheer panic and dissociation below is my schedule from last 2 weeks. What do you think withdrawals will be like ? Am I dependent enough for seizures. Obviously I’m reading Ashton manual and will be lowering the .5 doses. Here is my schedule from the panic attack weeks.

.5 kpin Tuesday night 1/2/2024
.75 kpin Saturday nigh 1/6/2024
1mg Monday night 1/8/2024
1 mg saturday 1/13/2024
.5 mg Tuesday1/16/2024
.5 Thursday night 1/18/2024

anyone similar experience? What should I expect. I have a child on the way and am terrified of being a mess.

Hi there @[be...]

Unfortunately nobody can predict what withdrawal will look like for somebody else. You might even be one of the lucky ones and not have any symptoms whatsoever. 

If your general usage was twice a week and you didn't experience symptoms in between doses or needed to increase your dose, this might be a very good sign for you. 

I'd say you better stop smoking marijuana.  When I smoked it I had random panic attacks that I attributed to having smoked too much until I had a full blown cannabis induced psychosis that got me into a psych ward for 2 weeks.  I should have stopped earlier.  THC is more dangerous than even cocaine for introverts.  Today's marijuana is more akin to LSD than 60's weed.

Needless to say that you better stop taking benzos too, for the sake of your baby and yourself.  Why not talk to a psychologist to deal with issues?  Avoid any kind of stress and just surround yourself with positive things.

Edited by [ve...]