Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Dr Witt-Doerring's taper clinic

[Co...]

My impulsivity and suggestibility really ruined my life. Everyone said it is just stress or tinnitus and I told them, this is not normal crying or puking, this is not normal stress, I would not have changed personality because of normal stress... And my doctor telling me "I had no medical problem so she could not give sick leave".

• Sad 1

[Ra...]
33 minutes ago, [[C...] said:

My impulsivity and suggestibility really ruined my life. Everyone said it is just stress or tinnitus and I told them, this is not normal crying or puking, this is not normal stress, I would not have changed personality because of normal stress... And my doctor telling me "I had no medical problem so she could not give sick leave".

@[Co...] so sorry to hear that. 

No one can feel your pain, except you, or those who had gone through this. I wish we could explain our pain to others. 

[Co...]

I fully did explain everything and described everything but everyone was working against me and not believing me or doing what I asked of them.

[Ra...]
1 minute ago, [[C...] said:

I fully did explain everything and described everything but everyone was working against me and not believing me or doing what I asked of them.

@[Co...] just ignore them ,don't give justification to others, because they will never understand you or feel your pain. Just do what you want ,which gives peace to your mind.your mentall health should be your first priority 

[Co...]

I mean there is nothing left of my mental health or peace of mind all because of CBT therapy. I still do not get how this even happened but I guess many of us feel that way. I really did not ask dumb things with a therapist and some sick leave. It sucks.

• Sad 1

[je...]

I am asking all participants to please stick to the original topic of this thread. Thanks. 

• Like 1

[Co...]

Apologies, I just tried to answer the questions but they diverted. I do think Dr Witt-Doerring can help people. Yes, he is earning money from this, but he seems better than many other doctors. 

• Like 1