Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I feel so alone

Hi Buddie, my name is Julie, I’m tapering off Clonazapam, I have all your symptoms, I haven’t had a window of any kind, I’m sorry you feel alone as I do also, I do have family and friends, but it’s hard to explain what I’m going through, which is complete terror, agonizing physical pain, feel like I’m plugged into a power plant, and I believe anhedonio , I can’t seem to find any enjoyment whatsoever, I can’t feel love for anyone, it’s so scary, I hope you get more windows. Stay strong as that’s what I’m trying to do, even though this is horrific. 

• Like 1

Hello @[Ju...] - welcome to BenzoBuddies!

I'm sorry you're experiencing rough withdrawal symptoms as you taper off clonazepam.  Please start your own thread on this forum with questions about your situation.  Other members will be more likely to see it and you'll get more responses.

We're glad you found us!  Please reach out for support and let us know how we can help you.

Brighterday