Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Electrocuted

Omg I felt a lot better yesterday evening but today omg. I feel like my CNS is trying to fry me. I am hysterical. I feel electrocuted and I am not talking about vibrations. It’s the strongest it’s ever been. It’s like it starts in the base of my neck and buzzes in my head and down into my arms and back and it’s like my whole being is electrified. It feels like it can still get much worse. I am being shocked. I cannot go on like this. It’s too much. It’s not liveable. I haven’t done anything to cause such a setback. 

On 18/01/2024 at 06:23, [[W...] said:

Omg I felt a lot better yesterday evening but today omg. I feel like my CNS is trying to fry me. I am hysterical. I feel electrocuted and I am not talking about vibrations. It’s the strongest it’s ever been. It’s like it starts in the base of my neck and buzzes in my head and down into my arms and back and it’s like my whole being is electrified. It feels like it can still get much worse. I am being shocked. I cannot go on like this. It’s too much. It’s not liveable. I haven’t done anything to cause such a setback. 

Turn your focus from those symptoms ok, if u can turn and change your mind. I'm having those same symptoms.  Had to cry out for support yesterday. It's bad again today, I'm keeping my hands and mind busy and distracted. The bee stinging in my face abd head is almost more than I can stand. I read ashton manual today ,the section about hypersensitivity and withdrawal symptoms. All of our symptoms are there. Except for my tongue and mouth being numb. I feel like my body is going to break apart, the jerking, spasms and stiffness is so intense, bit after reading this I felt so much better. Knowing that these symptoms are normal for withdrawal as brutal as they are. Om doing breathing exercises, typing here, stretching, even though I can hardly stand up or walk. But I can, we get fooled into thinking we can't but we can become we focus so hard in these symptoms, they tske our breath away. Please try to push yourself, try what I've been saying and see if it helps you, I hope it does. Wants we get thru these and tell our Brain we won't freak out, Those symptoms subside. We make get others but these go in short order.

I'm sorry your suffering, it really stinks but you can do this, 

Change your mind! Ok...

Take care, I hope this helps

Ns

On 24/01/2024 at 03:16, [[n...] said:

Turn your focus from those symptoms ok, if u can turn and change your mind. I'm having those same symptoms.  Had to cry out for support yesterday. It's bad again today, I'm keeping my hands and mind busy and distracted. The bee stinging in my face abd head is almost more than I can stand. I read ashton manual today ,the section about hypersensitivity and withdrawal symptoms. All of our symptoms are there. Except for my tongue and mouth being numb. I feel like my body is going to break apart, the jerking, spasms and stiffness is so intense, bit after reading this I felt so much better. Knowing that these symptoms are normal for withdrawal as brutal as they are. Om doing breathing exercises, typing here, stretching, even though I can hardly stand up or walk. But I can, we get fooled into thinking we can't but we can become we focus so hard in these symptoms, they tske our breath away. Please try to push yourself, try what I've been saying and see if it helps you, I hope it does. Wants we get thru these and tell our Brain we won't freak out, Those symptoms subside. We make get others but these go in short order.

I'm sorry your suffering, it really stinks but you can do this, 

Change your mind! Ok...

Take care, I hope this helps

Ns

I appreciate what your saying. However, for me it’s not wd as it came on after an adverse reaction to a med :( I have some neurological dysfunction similar to BIND, I don’t know if it will ever go in my case, it’s still getting worse for some reason. 

Hard not to focus on them because they are sooo strong. I am more functional again so going for walks, playing with my baby, but still this scares me. 

• Like 1