Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Urgent Pill Damage

I got a few of my pills wet when weighing them I started crying over the stress of all this and because i don’t have a lot of brain capacity to be doing this at all. some were really dissolved so i had to throw them away but some were only effected a tiny bit. They still weighed the same after the damage. Are the ones that are only slightly dissolved still okay to store and use? I won't have enough before my refill if I throw them away too. I called the pharmacy and they said it was okay but i’m worried about potency my next refill is frebruary 1st

Sorry this happened @[Br...] that’s unbelievably stressful. I split pills that would sometimes fly off around the room. It’s hard enough weighing/cutting & keeping everything as good and potent as is possible.  
If the pills that got wet but you saved are dry & storable then maybe they are fine. Bit harsh of the pharmacy not to simply replace them. 

@[Ka...] i really don’t even understand how to do all this weighing and stuff there is apparently a liquid ativan i may be able to try that