Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Severe right eye pressure anyone else?

[d3...]

[d3...]

Hi buddies, I’ve been experiencing painful a severe right eye pressure. I don’t like going to the doctors but maybe the benzo taper has caused some kind of infection behind my eye. I have no idea why this is happening now but if anyone has experienced this can you tell me how you dealt with this? 

thank you for any info

Edited by Guest

Not had this @[Ja...] but if severe then would get it checked out. Just to be sure. 
hoping others can offer valuable input here.  

I've had eye pressure intermittently, think it's pretty common. Muscle and nerve changes are to be expected. I'd try not to worry about it too much, but obviously get checked out if you're concerned. 

@[Ja...]I had this. The eyes are commonly affected in weird ways. It would get very painful and it came and went. 

It hasn’t shown up in a while. I did not see a doctor about it. 

[d3...]

Thanks everyone for your replies. It seems like suddenly I’m getting all new illnesses during this taper which makes everything so much worse.  I noticed after I made this post that the eye pressure suddenly got better so I’m not worried now but it was so painful.
 I’m so weak. This benzo plus taper has taken everything, im so devastated 

thank you all again for your replies ♥️