Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Epidural Cortisteroid Shot

Does anyone think having an Epidural Cord Shot is a bad idea while in BIND? I do realize that I may not get an answer to this but figured it's worth a shot to see if someone has experience with this situation or advice on whether it may be a good or bad idea.  Im in so much pain

My last shot was in October & Ive been trying to put this  one off for another couple months in hopes to have an appt with an Orthopedic Surgeon..  Im in the last stages of sciatica and disabled bc of these issues at the moment & mobility is an issue & neuropathy is getting severe at night. I cant stand on my feet the some days there hurt so much. Im in shambles right now

I feel your sciatica pain, that stuff sends me over the edge every time I get it, it’s awful!  Tell me about your surgery, will it put an end to your pain, have you found a surgeon?  

I wish you put off the injection but I guess you have to figure out which pain is worse, the pain caused by the steroid or the pain of the sciatica, two rotten choices.