Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Scalp stinks .. embarrassed

Hi everyone. I'm super embarrassed to be writing this. While I have gotten "a custom " to the symptoms... 1 I can not is my scalp. It stinks. I first was washing my hair every other day. Then went to every few days (I know). Than was doing it everyday. I have switched shampoos and conditioners and even tried natural stuff. Please tell me this is a. Odd benzo withdrawal symptom. I was so frustrated one time I shaved my head and I'm about ready to again.   I see my determologist in a few weeks and will ask her but only imagine the answer!!   Thanks. 💜💜

Hi @[Pa...]

Welcome to BenzoBuddies!

I am so sorry you're struggling with this. Many members report they have issues with some type of body odour. It's good you're going to see the dermatologist. They might be able to give you some guidance. I hope some members will share their own experiences. 

Welcome again. 

Hi jelly baby. Thanks. I see the body odor but nothing about hair. Thanks again. 💜 

• Like 1