Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

33months [BROMAZEPAM/CLONAZEPAM/ALPRAZOLAM]

Hello, how are you? I'm going to be 33 months without benzodiazepines. Currently there are not many improvements, practically everything remains the same. I can only say that I have pain in my ear, apparently I have an infection, I don't know, I would have to go to the doctor. Afterwards I can say that everything remains the same, I still have insomnia, there are days when I sleep 3 hours in a row, other times I sleep 5 hours in a row, my skin remains the same, I don't have diarrhea, I drank alcohol on New Year's and smoked a little, nothing more.

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to make an update

My left ear became infected, I was diagnosed with "otitis" and I took oral antibiotics (amoxicillin) and some ear drops (ciprofloxacin/hydrocortisone), I also took 2 ibuprofen.
The treatment lasted 7 days, and 4 days have already passed, so my otitis is completely cured.

On February 16 I will be 34 months old and in April it will be 3 years without benzodiazepines.

I'm still well and stable, I'm not recovered but there are times when I feel too good.

• Like 1

I think i also binged on rc benzos the problem is we dont know what the long term effects of these new research chemicals are. not enough research or trials done with these new benzos literally we are the lab rats.

im still suffering two years later after buying some pills off the darkweb

i know how you feel im stable and okay but im def not recovered but there are times when i feel decent like everything is coming "back" then its back to not knowing

Edited by [mr...]