Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

How do I come off clonazapam safely after my heart stopped and my BP went up

Hi everyone I'm still in hospital 16days now so stressed.bavk on clonazapam now different BP medication and a heart medication how has all this happened. I had a couple of weeks c,/t as my gp stopped them.....I'm getting really down with all this no one in the hospital listens to me. I saw mental health for 5mins nothing was decided.ineed help. 

Much appreciated🙏

• Sad 1

@[me...] I am so, so sorry you've been through such an ordeal.  In my opinion it would be best to  stabilize on your current dose for a while before starting a very cautious, slow taper.  Your body has been through enormous stress and  I believe it needs time to settle down.  I hope you'll be very gentle and kind with yourself and take this slowly.  I know this is a hugely frustrating setback but don't think there's any benefit in rushing this.