Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Will I undo recovery Edit: I think I'm in that final healing symptoms thing all of a sudden!!

I had a challenging few days where I had intense stress - somehow put me in fight or flight, awful insomnia and hormones will be contributing, which triggered yesterday my thoughts racing, a few other symptoms still rapid cycling and a very large seizure (I do have epilepsy). Last night I slept for about 8hours and this morning I had a moment where my body felt strange - my bowels tight and aching, a headache and things. I remember feeling like this a good few months ago, when the racing thoughts stopped and went back to normal. They feel completely normal again today and thinking normally, feel like myself.

Before this I was having rapid cycling of symptoms, so I was hopeful for being much closer to the end of recovery - as 22months off - having this brief challenge with it, even if I do get a bit of a wave or something, won't undo all my recovery will it? So scared it will!! Obviously I'll see if I go back to rapid cycling again, but anxiety won't help.

Edited by [Bi...]

Does anyone have any idea if it will or won't undo my recovery?

Edited by [Bi...]

Please ignore that!!!! I feel incredible now - everything has lifted from my body and its the most amazing feeling in the world!!! I absolutely feel amazing!!!

Wow, what great news! Thanks for sharing it and I hope this feeling of wellness continues! 

• Love 1

Thank you so much! I never understood how it could feel so amazing, but fully get it now. I know the people around me don't get it and are laughing at me, but I don't care.