Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I have withdrawal questions!

I have numbness in my right leg to foot,  started 3 yrs ago in withdrawl, now in butt cheek and pelvic.that gets worse when i sit ir stand, goes into my upper belly and starts spasms. Tingling all over, knot in upper belly under sternum, freeze up muscles arms, lower and upper back, I am debilitated right now. Brain fog, stinging like bees all over even face, lack if coordination, shoulder blades are stiff, hands feel like arthritis.in them, when I walk I'm jerking and stiff, muscles are locked up! Neck and head are bobbing and stiff! Back of head is sore, can't bend my head down due to stiffness in upper neck. .

Anyone want to chime in and tell me if this is withdrawal or anxiety or something else, it's getting pretty intense, will this get worse before it gets better, any worse I'll be paralyzed!  Stuck In freeze response? 

Neuro muscular issues everywhere!

Getting kinda scary, 

Ns

Edited by [ns...]
Additions and corrections

I’m going through pretty much the same thing. I’ve never had it before withdrawal so I know it’s withdrawal related. Lots of tingling, twitching and hands feeling like arthritis. The problem while you’re walking isn’t something I can relate to during withdrawal, maybe you should get it checked out just to be safe? Sending healing and prayers.

• Like 1

I feel the same. I spoke to someone on Facebook he healed from these symptoms at 38 months off 

48 minutes ago, [[M...] said:

I feel the same. I spoke to someone on Facebook he healed from these symptoms at 38 months off 

Thank u, I hope your feeling better soon!

Ns