Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Walk In Nature 11 Weeks Off

I just took a gentle stroll down to the waterfront with my little moodle Jimmy.  It's a glorious day here in Hobart Tasmania Australia ♥️

20240112_100129.thumb.jpg.8f40c646bdd3f81710fc90c264ef3562.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Ok, so I just checked, you are 17 hours ahead of me.  What's the future like? 😉 It looks amazing! 😃

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, [[B...] said:

Ok, so I just checked, you are 17 hours ahead of me.  What's the future like? 😉 It looks amazing! 😃

@[Bu...] the future is GOOD 😍😅

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, [[b...] said:

Enjoying this after noon day 6 feeling alive today and relaxed. Feels so goood

@[bc...] that's so good !!! So you are day 6 off???

1 hour ago, [[b...] said:

Yep 6th day today. From alprax. Cold turkey

@[bc...] great news !!! You will never regret it.  I will almost reborn 😍

I was rapid tapered from Valium 25mg to zero in 24 days in hospital 😱

Ouch..that would have hurt. 25mg is abit to come off from especially a long acting benzo.

Congratulations. Proud of your muchly

Just maintain it. I'm sure you have found your way again. Don't go back as tempting as it might be when times are tough but just remember what you had to go through.

Enjoy you beautiful walks with Jimmy more often and soon it up. You deserve this.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@[bc...] I will never ever touch them again in my life and I will now spend the rest of my life educating people about this dangerous brain altering chemical 👊👊👊👊👊

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, [[b...] said:

Ouch..that would have hurt. 25mg is abit to come off from especially a long acting benzo.

Congratulations. Proud of your muchly

Just maintain it. I'm sure you have found your way again. Don't go back as tempting as it might be when times are tough but just remember what you had to go through.

Enjoy you beautiful walks with Jimmy more often and soon it up. You deserve this.

@[bc...] 26 years of my life STOLEN

@[Li...] and @[bc...], you live in a dreamland! Thank you for the pictures!) Though, I do realize that, in fact, your places are far away from each other but, all the same, they are both fantastic! 

Lisa, i so much glad you can really enjoy strolling with Jimmy (and where is he, by the way?))

Bckagn, my congratulations on your being free!)

• Love 1

9 hours ago, [[b...] said:

Yep 6th day today. From alprax. Cold turkey

Soooo happy for you. Third day here (had to take the 0.25 recommended by GP) and feel like crap. Anxiety all day long, nausea, diarreah. Did you have these? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, [[K...] said:

Soooo happy for you. Third day here (had to take the 0.25 recommended by GP) and feel like crap. Anxiety all day long, nausea, diarreah. Did you have these? 

@[Ka...] Yes unfortunately.  I used to have chemical terror as I called it, sometimes all day long 🙈 but slowly your brain heals and it starts to subside ♥️

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, [[L...] said:

@[Ka...] Yes unfortunately.  I used to have chemical terror as I called it, sometimes all day long 🙈 but slowly your brain heals and it starts to subside ♥️

Thank you, Lisa. Hope this subsides soon. Have been on them only for 3 months altogether.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, [[K...] said:

Thank you, Lisa. Hope this subsides soon. Have been on them only for 3 months altogether.

@[Ka...] what was your usage and how long for ?

3rd day is the most brutal day. I had a tight chest and  anxiety but no nausea or diarreah. The 4th day was alot better also. 

Xanax withdrawal I'd hard and sharp. I'm 7 days off now and most symptoms have disappeared.

It can be brutal but just find that inner self to get through it for 5 days 6th and 7th are way better days.

• Love 1