Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

How long in your system after last dose???

11 hours ago, [[H...] said:

1.5 mg V still sounds like a lot. Ok, technically it is not, but if you could get in down to 0.5 it may be better? You are already having a bad time which may get worse if you jump too soon. 

My psych is telling me 1.5mg is such a low dose that it would be no problem to quit from here.  She also said that after two half lives - about 8 days - one should know whether they are feeling up to cutting again.  I am not convinced my symptoms, tinnitus and neck pain are related to my taper.  I had T after a sinus infection.  Neck pain could be related to known issue with disk degeneration.  Now the taper could be exacerbating this issue not sure.  The Valium is really depressing.  Hoping to get off and hoping maybe brain tries to heal. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Kuhnkit, here is a link I think will help answer your symptoms questions. 

It helped me so much, I think you'll find it very helpful and I'm sure you'll find your symptoms there. Remember. We all have unique symptoms but we all have similar ones and try not to be symptoms focused ok, very important. Change your mind, keep your mind and hands busy,  practice gratitude and thankfulness everyday, belly breathing, stretching exercises etc. I hope this helps u as much ad it helped me. Take it slow. I had to learn the hard way

https://www.benzoinfo.com/ashtonmanual/chapter3/#sensory-hypersensitivity

take care,

Ns

1 hour ago, [[n...] said:

It helped me so much, I think you'll find it very helpful and I'm sure you'll find your symptoms there. Remember. We all have unique symptoms but we all have similar ones and try not to be symptoms focused ok, very important. Change your mind, keep your mind and hands busy,  practice gratitude and thankfulness everyday, belly breathing, stretching exercises etc. I hope this helps u as much ad it helped me. Take it slow. I had to learn the hard way

take care,

Ns

thought we were using our symptoms as a guide to know when we are able to make a cut?  My two symptoms have been with me a while, so I don’t think holding in hopes they go away is appropriate.  Folks here are saying follow you body.  The lower I get the more I think jumping makes sense.  

1 hour ago, [[n...] said:

take care,

Ns

Arent we supposed to be somewhat symptoms focused and the lack thereof indicates a readiness to cut further?  Ppl are always saying follow your body…while the symptoms plaguing me have been with me a while, I have been able to cut.  Seems like getting off completely as soon as practical should help resolve remaining symptoms?  Maybe 🤷‍♂️

Oops. Double post. Sorry.  iPad refreshed during response and didn’t first one posted.   Sentiments are similar. 🙏🙏

5 minutes ago, [[K...] said:

thought we were using our symptoms as a guide to know when we are able to make a cut?  My two symptoms have been with me a while, so I don’t think holding in hopes they go away is appropriate.  Folks here are saying follow you body.  The lower I get the more I think jumping makes sense.  

Arent we supposed to be somewhat symptoms focused and the lack thereof indicates a readiness to cut further?  Ppl are always saying follow your body…while the symptoms plaguing me have been with me a while, I have been able to cut.  Seems like getting off completely as soon as practical should help resolve remaining symptoms?  Maybe 🤷‍♂️

Kuhn kit, hi. I think u misunderstood.  Symptoms focused means when you are really suffering from Symptoms,  try not to focus on them as this makes your symptoms harder to deal with. Following your body, or listening to your body is for when u as an example decide if it's time to make a cut, a jump etc. It's all up to how you feel, is it the right time. The link I left u is for when and if, your symptoms worsen, go to the link there and see if any if your symptoms are there. Usually they are, if not maybe it's something else.

Just trying to give u  bit of a head start k

And yes, I'd like to get off sooner than later. Thus lorazapam is hurting me! They are causing me terrible anxiety and panic attacks along with withdrawl symptoms. I had to go off! So, I'm down to 1mg per day split 4x, so 4 tiny doses a day. I missed a dose and it was the worst mistake ever!!! Now I'm still.paying for that one. Like I said, it.all depends on you, listen to your body, are u stabilized at your current dose, then you could consider a cut. I wasn't stabilized enough and it was a mistake. 

Try to take it as slow as u can, if u can. Unfortunately for me I can't rush this.

I hope I cleared that up for you,  didn't mean to add any confusion. 

Take care

Ns