Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Anxiety

Anxiety 24/7.

I don't think it is withdrawal. Been anxious  over 2years. Its more intense now.  

Wow ok good job I'm only 10 weeks. But i never have anxity before so it's easy for me to point out what is wd or not..

I can only talk for myself but i get helped from quetiapine.. not every day but when i need it

2 hours ago, [[n...] said:

Dut, I have alot of anxiety,  I went on lorazapam for anxiety and I am tapering. The anxiety is more intense than ever before, especially when I take my dose. I didn't take my 5am dose this morning and am feeling better so tapering off is good, had to go off lorazapam to begin with because it did the reverse on me and gave me panic attacks and more anxiety so yes, anxiety gets more intense with withdrawl im sorry to say. Do some belly breathing, try not to be symptoms focused, try gratefulness and thankfulness, I know that sounds odd but it will help u and will definitely change your life in the outcome. I'm sorry you are going thru it, it's tough I know I'm going thru it too as are alot of people. Are you on a benzo? Are you tapering? There are many here who can help u with tapering with a plan to make it easier.  Don't get me wrong it's still a difficult process but it is easier. I'm down to 1mg split 4x, but didn't take my 5am dose this morning.  Don't want to take my 11am dose due to symptoms that are usually the worst at this time. I'm almost off of them so pacing myself is best. 

I have gerd and I am miserable,  my belly is in spasms and mouth full of acid and water. So I'm dealing with that!

You can find answers here, people who are supportive and sympathetic.  Try to be patient, sounds like your new here but this site will become your friend trust me.

I hope u find answers you seek, please go to YouTube, watch Emma on therapy in a nutshell for anxiety therapy, she's awesome and can help u just by watching and listening to her, but you need to put her advice into practice ok

Hope this helps you,

Be well

Thank you.  I have been of Diazapan for over  2 years. X

2 hours ago, [[D...] said:

Scotland here....wot's up Dut?

Hello.  I'm over  2years out intense anxiety 24/7 anxiety causing stomach pain and burning.  Do you think it's still withdrawal  my doctor said it is not withdrawal..thank you..x

It could bê still "withdrawal" from the brain damage you sustained, there are multiple stories of people taking multiple years to recover

Still, if it's anxiety, you could try stuff for neuroinflammation and anxiety, some ideas, intransal insulin, great for anxiety, cycles of one month or so, extensive research online about It, bromantane, wont suggest you cycles of meloxicam since your stomach issues, do you have issues with NSAIDs? Pioglitazone is also good for this reason, benfotiamine might also relieve anxiety bit

Doing a pannel to Discover vitamins defficiency, like whole b vitamins, D, K, magnesium zinc, copper, molybdenum , iron, thats Just for your well being and worthy If you have insurance, just ask your doctor, Tell him you're seeking well being

Idk in scotland, but where im at, i just call the pharmacy and ask for stuff, better even from pharmacies i know the pharmacist 

If your doctor doesnt cooperate with you, then you could consider buying the stuff from india, not insulin as it needs to be refirgerated

Edited by [De...]