Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

C/t clonazapam

Hi everyone hope all is well with you all.

I'm still in hospital the consultants etc don't believe it's the clonazapam that missing them c/t for 10days due my prescriber forgetting them my BP spiked because of this. As it's happened b efore. Has any one (I don't want to frighten people)here).  Had really high BP when coming off clonazapam or had a seizure and like me the heart stopped I had to be resusitated there's no way of getting this sorted and I don't want this happening again......I'm dealing with a broken sternam and ribs but for all the help I'm getting in the hsp I might as well be at home......I'm so frightened my son's are not even bothered that I could have died.. why is the world so cruel to people I'm struggling to hang on to something positive.....GodBlessxxxx

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [[m...] said:

I'm still in hospital the consultants etc don't believe it's the clonazapam that missing them c/t for 10days due my prescriber forgetting them my BP spiked because of this. As it's happened b efore. Has any one (I don't want to frighten people)here).  Had really high BP when coming off clonazapam or had a seizure and like me the heart stopped I had to be resusitated there's no way of getting this sorted and I don't want this happening again......I'm dealing with a broken sternam and ribs but for all the help I'm getting in the hsp I might as well be at home......I'm so frightened my son's are not even bothered that I could have died.. why is the world so cruel to people I'm struggling to hang on to something positive.....GodBlessxxxx

I feel what you feel, I hope you feel better soon .

@[me...] I'm sorry you're going through this. I'm not sure that extreme hypertension or cardiac arrest is a known part of benzo w/d, but I can't say for certain it is or isn't. Not something I know for sure.

Were you forced into cold turkey again just recently (about 10 days ago)?

5 hours ago, [[m...] said:

Mermaid, you have really been thru it! My goodness. I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm also sorry to hear about your children. You know, they just don't understand, they're young and this generation has a hard heart. I love my children and grandchildren but there are times that they are so caught up in their own world they can't see straight. So I understand, try not to take it personally,  they will come around. As for your healing, that's what you need to focus on now, healing. It needs to be all about u right now ok, hang on to your faith, I know it's hard, I know your sad, and tired, but you must turn around right now and tell yourself, I'm going to get thru this,  for God is with me! Do not fear for I am with you, neither be dismayed, I am your God, I will strengthen you,  I will help you,  I will uphold u with my righteous right hand, i did not give you a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love and of a sound mind! 

You grab ahold of that, you talk to him, be thankful even in the pain, be grateful, come on, speak it out! I wish so much I knew you, I would be right there with you, but I don't have to be,  He is there, right now with you. 

Please keep us posted ok, I know your going thru the worst thing you've ever Been thru, but God must know you are strong enough to handle it,he must have greatnplans for you!  I will be praying for you sweetheart, look ahead and not behind, try not to focus on what's happened and look to what's going to be a brand new life ok! 

Much love for you, 

God is with you,trust that ok.

By now

Thankyou everyone that posted @[Nu...] yes I was forced again by my gp to c/t it has panicked my gp and so it should.thankyou burn the ships.@nsindy thankyou for your thoughts.@maya1 thankyou @[wi...] thankyou 

Wishing everyone a good day 🙏🙏

• Like 1