Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Withdrawal symptoms and times of day?

Hey there,  I've noticed my worst symptoms are at my 11am dose, before and after I take it now. Used to be just after. Has anyone noticed a particular time of day that your symptoms are at they're worst? 

Middle of the day for me, although I don't sleep much,  it's not fun at night either but at least I can relax some. After dinner I feel better, after 5 pm dose, but I eat about 30 min or so after that,  makes me wonder if it has to do with the foods we eat, I eat practically all day long,  I am starving all the time. I am still losing weight or at least maintaining it, but in the morning before my 11am dose I eat at nine am, eggs, wheat bread, milk, avacado at times. Does this make since? Maybe I need to brush my teeth right after breakfast, I gave gerd, breakfast makes it worse, hmm lol, well just chit chat, trying to always figure things out, no rhyme or reason I guess.

Lol