Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Cortisoid Steroid Injections

sorry to have to ask this, but if anyone has experience with this kindkly let me know as I not sure if I should delay this procedure or just go through with it.

I read somewhere on another Blog that someone had severe symptoms from having an Epidural Cortisone Shot for disc herniations that lasted months and months. Im just asking because I had one in October and since then the skin burning was horrific. I just done know if it was so bad bc of the Cort Shot

Again if anyone has had an experience good or bad kindly let me know through PM or this thread. My appt is next week and im just so unsure but my back pain is severe, I don't know if I can hang on until my surgery is booked. Over had disc herniation for over 10 years now so If its advised to avoid this procedure I think I will do just that & wait.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @[no...], I know of several members who have reacted unpleasantly to steroids.  I see you posted on this topic again, I’ll look there to see if you mention when you can have surgery.