Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Still in hospital

Hi still in hospital the doctors are still saying it's my BP that caused the seizure  and my heart stopping and not the abrupt stoppage of clonazapam.....they are still hitting and missing the clonazapam and I'm scared it will cause another senario.....I just want to go home.    

Hope everyone is as well as they can be 🙏

Just try to relax as much you can you are in a good place if it's happen again.

Take care

• Like 1

The psychiatrist assigned to me by Caritas when I detoxed from alcohol refused to treat me when I said I wanted to get off benzos 6 months later.  He said I had to talk to the GP first because of concerns about stopping benzos and high blood pressure.  I had to slow down my taper because of the highest levels I've seen. 

We gotta be careful with this stuff.

• Like 1

I agree thankyou for your messages they have now changed my BP tablets and they are affecting my kidney function. Why don't they listen to us I've been on them before and had to come off them feel like I'm invisible.....my sterham and ribs hurt goodness knows what damage has been done.....stay well everyone🙏

35 minutes ago, [[v...] said:

The psychiatrist assigned to me by Caritas when I detoxed from alcohol refused to treat me when I said I wanted to get off benzos 6 months later.  He said I had to talk to the GP first because of concerns about stopping benzos and high blood pressure.  I had to slow down my taper because of the highest levels I've seen. 

We gotta be careful with this stuff.

Thanks Verdi I just knew there was a link my gp keeps stopping mine messing with my taper think I've got grounds for a complaint the seizure nearly killed me.....🙏