Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

10 weeks off update

Hi buddies.

Atm i feel almoust totally normal. But took quetiapine yesterday and it's still in my system. It's weird how much it helps with the few symptom i got. I have no anxiety but extreme restlessness and Nassau. When it's at it's peak i can't sit or lay down for more then a few minutes st the time amd have to get up and walk.

Some insomnia but sleep at minimum 5 hours a night. This night i slept for 9 hours straight.

Last time 7 years ago i did a CT i was ok after 8 weeks. It takes longer this time.

Peace..

Yeah when they dosed me with a small dose of quetiapine I slept like 12 hours for 3 or 4 nights even after stopping it. But i'd never ever use again, antipsychotics are just as bad as benzos really.

Have you looked into melatonin? I also works pretty good for me for sleep, it's a natural supplement anyhow. Easier to get off of too I think.

• Like 1

Yeah but I don't take it everyday. I tried using melatonin but it didn't have any effect on me. I came of  high doses of serotonin reuptakers years ago and had violent brain zaps that was all. Like the brain got electric shocks.. nasty but nothing like benzo wd IMO

Quetiapine stays in your body several days. You don’t have to take it every night to risk your brain adapting to it. 

when it wears off, you get where you have to take it again to relieve the wd effects it’s covering up or causing.

Please be careful! ❤️

Edited by [wi...]

15 hours ago, [[w...] said:

Quetiapine stays in your body several days. You don’t have to take it every night to risk your brain adapting to it. 

when it wears off, you get where you have to take it again to relieve the wd effects it’s covering up or causing.

Please be careful! ❤️

Ok thanks..I use it like a mask for benzo withdrawal symptoms. I can't cope with the extreme restlessness sometimes. My legs and feets hurts from all the walking.