Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Use of zyprexa and Prescribed CBD OIL for withdrawal symptoms

I am currently tapering off Valium after being kindled back in April last year when my doctor put me back on Xanax after being benzodiazepine free for 2 weeks but in extreme distress because I tapered off 4 mg in 12 weeks which was too quick for my body.  Throughout my 2 tapers I have used and tried a lot of different medications vitamins and supplements.  What does help is zyprexa 2.5 - 5mg twice a week, prescribed CBD OIL (non active THCA), Ltheanine, magnesium and b6.  I am on 10mg Paxil which I believe has stopped working.  I walk, swim and cycle every day and do a lot of box breathing, vagus nerve stimulation using an TENS Machine and daily yoga nidra meditation.  My only concern is the zyprexa which I have taken on and off for about 2 years, but never everyday.  The zyprexa is helping immensely with the depression I have during this taper.  Both my Psychiatrist and GP have said when I finish the taper if needed I will taper the zyprexa.  I also know that zyprexa weakly affects the gaba receptors.  I’m just some advice on my adjunct meds

100mg CBD oil:14mg non activated THCA and I have 3 - 4 doses a day total of between 1ml and 1.3ml

• Like 1