Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Smell sensitivities

[Ka...]

Does anyone ever react to blankets dried in the sun? I posted the smell was so dusty that can not sit in the bed for a second, maybe it is because of air-dusts as I found that it did not happen while I was staying in the mountains. At first I suspected some substances which are released by UV and detergent, but if it is the substance, this should happen in the mountains, too but actually I did not smell them at all.  I’m so tired of my sensitivities that this makes me mentally unstable. This reaction seems not uncommon during pregnancy, but wonder if there are someone have it during wd, too. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Edited by [Ka...]

Thank you kindly, verdi. Yes would be good, I would use it to alleviate my symptoms before, and was making lemon herbs, which is my favorite, but it is frustrating that with much enough to cover the strong smell, I found it irritates my throat so much :'( I think I need more improvements in my healing to be tolerant to it again. This hypersensitivities is beyond my family's understanding. I argued with them again trying to get them over it. I am exhausted with this,too.

This can cause lots of issues between friends and family members. You can’t escape the smells of their laundry detergent or whatever else, so you end up distancing yourself from those people. Its an odd and awful situation