Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

15 months off Ativan, 4 months off Seroquel

[Re...]

I just wanted to check in for those of you who have been following my journey. I am about four months off of the Seroquel given to me during Ativan withdrawal, 15 months off Ativan. I am still experiencing a rocky road of around 20+ symptoms. I have not had much improvement since my last post, unfortunately. I am going to keep my post simple because I can’t emotionally bear talking about the trauma and suffering and I don't want to scare anyone. I aim to post again around February. I just wanted to check in since I said I would do that in my last post. I wish all of you, a healing holiday season.

• Like 2

Thank you for returning to give us an update @[Re...].  I’m sorry you haven’t seen much improvement since your last post but hope you are in a better place than you were back when you were suffering from non-stop akathisia.  I’m sending all good wishes your way that you experience noticeable improvements between now and your next update in February.

Hi Libertas, That has improved. It isn't gone and I have had spikes overall, I sleep and do not pace. The internal is not as painful as it once was. Any spikes seem to be food or hormone related. Apparently, women have a harder time due to hormones.

• 1 month later...

Hi @[Re...],

I hope you are doing better.  I look forward to your update.  It's good to see your aka has calmed a bit.  I had that for one day after trying some CBD which had a paradoxical effect.  I will never forget that feeling.  Torture does not describe it appropriately.  

J

I’m so glad you’re off that Seroquel! I know how much you wanted that. So, congratulations on that front!!!!

Keep going and come back soon!