Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Dry or liquid taper?

[kn...]

I have been holding at 2mgs of diazepam for the last three months.  I originally crossed over from both clonazepam and lorazepam to 60mgs of diazepam in Sept. of '21.  My previous cuts were made too steeply and when I got down to 2, I was in bad shape and not willing to go any further.  I'm still not stable by any means, but I want to move on. There have been occasional breaks and I've read here that we don't need to "healed up" to continue.  I want to micro dose from here on out and my new prescriber is pretty cooperative.  My taper history is up to date for anyone who wants to check it out.  So, I guess I've got two choices.  I have quite a few left over pills (of diazepam) from previous cuts. 10's, 5's, and many 2's.  I have saved the link for the Amazon jeweler's scale that was posted.  So I could grind up and weigh out.  That would probably be the easiest one to wrap my head around.  I could also get the liquid stuff and measure it out.  My pharmacy says  that what they have is a 1ml/L solution.  My med and Rx insurance will allow for 360 ml per month.  This is harder for me to figure out.  I'm not sure just how to go about getting the correct amount of solution to equal 2mgs or less as I taper.  I'm sure this might be obvious to some of you who have  been down that road.  Please bear with me and fill me in with what I need to know to pull this off.  Many thanks