Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Different weight

[Ch...]

Weigh 10 tablets on your scale and divide by 10 .  That will be a the average weight per pill.  Then taper based on that average weight.  My tablets averaged out to 0.170 per tablet.  So I base my taper calculations on that weight

Is safer to crush the tablets, mix the powder and put in a veggie cap ?

I heard that the active ingredient it’s not equally spread so doing this might help a bit.

I’ve been weighting 10 tablets make the math and tapered this way my antidepressant, also did the same with V, but did hold it until I was done with the antidepressant.

Since September started the V taper as well (just 2 months after antidepressant, I know maybe to early) and I am tapering with this method of powder in capsule.

21 minutes ago, [[l...] said:

Is safer to crush the tablets, mix the powder and put in a veggie cap ?

I heard that the active ingredient it’s not equally spread so doing this might help a bit.

I’ve been weighting 10 tablets make the math and tapered this way my antidepressant, also did the same with V, but did hold it until I was done with the antidepressant.

Since September started the V taper as well (just 2 months after antidepressant, I know maybe to early) and I am tapering with this method of powder in capsule.

How are your symptoms?

1 hour ago, [[S...] said:

How are your symptoms?

Sleep disturbance (urge to pee), extreme panic, deppresion, blurred vision, tingling in the skin.

Did not have pretty much any of the above before the meds or benzo cuts.

So everyone says the active ingredient is not equally distributed but nobody has proof. All k can say is I dry cut pills of K and if I vary my cut as much as 1% I feel it big time. So I would have to say the pills are fairly uniform. I mean they mix the stuff in a giant that before they inject the pills into the machines, they don’t literally mix each pill individually so once they punch the pills it’s not like they forgot to put some of the active ingredient in 1/2 of the pill. It’s like a giant cake batter. There’s not any more egg in one part of the batter than the other part. Once it’s been mixed together, it’s all spread relatively uniform. Like I said, I can tell the difference between holding and a one percent cut with my super accurate skill that I paid $1500 for so if it wasn’t uniform then I wouldn’t be able to tell differences like that. 

On 23/11/2023 at 22:11, [[a...] said:

Weigh 10 tablets on your scale and divide by 10 .  That will be a the average weight per pill.  Then taper based on that average weight.  My tablets averaged out to 0.170 per tablet.  So I base my taper calculations on that weight

If I made 2 5 percent cut already where do I pick up where I was in my tapef

58 minutes ago, [[m...] said:

So everyone says the active ingredient is not equally distributed but nobody has proof. All k can say is I dry cut pills of K and if I vary my cut as much as 1% I feel it big time. So I would have to say the pills are fairly uniform. I mean they mix the stuff in a giant that before they inject the pills into the machines, they don’t literally mix each pill individually so once they punch the pills it’s not like they forgot to put some of the active ingredient in 1/2 of the pill. It’s like a giant cake batter. There’s not any more egg in one part of the batter than the other part. Once it’s been mixed together, it’s all spread relatively uniform. Like I said, I can tell the difference between holding and a one percent cut with my super accurate skill that I paid $1500 for so if it wasn’t uniform then I wouldn’t be able to tell differences like that. 

Where did you buy your scale. Could I travel with it 

@[Ch...] I already explained how to do this as clearly as I can. There is simply nothing more i can possible add to make it clearer. I’m sorry. I feel like we’ve been down this road before where you ask a question and get 100 of the same answers and still ask the same question. I have no way of making it clearer. I’m sorry. Not trying to be rude but I can’t say the same thing over and over and have the result come out differently. 

Edited by [mi...]