Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Is this still withdrawal

[...]

17 minutes ago, [[m...] said:

Glad they are helping mare. I had some facia release done years ago she just laid her hands on me then left the room then come back and did another bit if my body she said my jaw was a problem tight etc if I'd have know I would have gone back to her but I had family issues going on and I was sorting my house out after some work men distriyed it and nursing my mum bless  

When I get off these benzos and my agropobia goes will try it again 

So happy it working for you did you sleep well after the session 🤔

Ironically I've slept worse 🤣. I don't know, fed up thinking about it now. Don't drink, don't eat processed foods, don't drink caffeine..... There's some substance to all of that obviously. But obsessing about it is not healthy. 

Oh dear maybe it might work in time...I've got my first CBT counselling my telemonitor don't know how that's going to go as the last thing I need anyways my jaws stuck so looks like sign writing but I don't feel as if I can engage with it.. I'm too edgy and angry😤 wish I could walk it off 🚶‍♂️but I have chronic facial pain I will keep saying prayers for all benzo BBS there is more information and friendliness here and it helps🤔🙏

Just now, [[m...] said:

Oh dear maybe it might work in time...I've got my first CBT counselling my telemonitor don't know how that's going to go as the last thing I need anyways my jaws stuck so looks like sign writing but I don't feel as if I can engage with it.. I'm too edgy and angry😤 wish I could walk it off 🚶‍♂️but I have chronic facial pain I will keep saying prayers for all benzo BBS there is more information and friendliness here and it helps🤔🙏

P.s.  Best not to worry about what you eat your body knows what it needs......🍌🍉🌭🍗🍞🍩 Lol😊