Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

From 2.5mg of Diazepam to zero in a month

[La...]

I've been buying benzos without a prescription since March 2022. Top consumption was between 4 to 6mg of Klonopin in December but I've crossed to diazepam and been tapering down ever since.

I only have access to 10mg tablets. The smallest piece I can cut is one eighth of a tablet. I'm currently taking 3.75mg for the past 12 days. I'm thinking about starting 2.5mg tomorrow for two weeks and then 1.25mg for another two weeks, then jump.

My source disappeared and I don't have many left for a long liquid microtaper. Also I don't wanna go to the doctor. I want my history with benzos to end. I've been able to stay barely functional at my full time job throughout all of this and I wonder what's gonna happen now.

Hello @[La...]. Welcome to BenzoBuddies.

You might manage to jump off at 1.25mg. Another option is to talk with a pharmacist (probably not your regular pharmacist) about buying over-the-counter suspension agent. This will allow you to make smaller cuts to your dose. You could start from your present dose, making cuts of 0.5mg or even smaller if need be (and if you have enough pills). The suspension medium should preserve your pills for longer than any home-spun liquid preparations (avoiding waste) and would be much more reliable too. A pharmacist would help ensure that you prepare the concertation correctly so that you are assured of the correct dose.

17 hours ago, [[L...] said:

I've been buying benzos without a prescription since March 2022. Top consumption was between 4 to 6mg of Klonopin in December but I've crossed to diazepam and been tapering down ever since.

I only have access to 10mg tablets. The smallest piece I can cut is one eighth of a tablet. I'm currently taking 3.75mg for the past 12 days. I'm thinking about starting 2.5mg tomorrow for two weeks and then 1.25mg for another two weeks, then jump.

My source disappeared and I don't have many left for a long liquid microtaper. Also I don't wanna go to the doctor. I want my history with benzos to end. I've been able to stay barely functional at my full time job throughout all of this and I wonder what's gonna happen now.

If you can cut down to 1/8th that is 1.25 MG ----  you could then dissolve the 1.25 mg into 50ML of milk (3-5% fat).  Do it overnight.  With that you could separate the 50ML into 2  - 25ml liquid doses.  That would get a dose down to .625 if my math is right.   I have been doing something similar and the milk titration process works.  I plan to jump from this level once i get there :)

I have posted the Youtube process in another thread - let me know if you cant find it.  Other folks have too Good luck.

Edited by [Kh...]

I believe u can ....use small amount of vodka to dissolve and then add to 50 ML water and mix it up --- then u have your 2 25 ml doses same as the milk.  I've not done it, but google it pretty sure that works