Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Insides feeling like concrete

[Ma...]

My Body feels like my blood turned into stone. Like a concrete feeling. 
when I have this i feel like I am passing out from pressure and nerves turning into stone everywhere. 
i am so done it really feels like there is a great power in this universe letting me endure all kind of torture methodes so I finally step out. 

Its impossible for me to continue like this 

turn into a statue that is in agony vomiting obese since meds akathasia finally gone but so much other things I cannot handle it anymore 

@[Ma...] This feeling of blood turning to stone - have you had this before? Do you have pressure in your head with it? Pressure elsewhere?

Is there ANYTHING you can do today to reduce this feeling? (Slow walk outside/hot bath with salts?) 

I'm so sorry you're in so much agony. None of it is fair. I'm available through chat if you need a distraction.

No I can’t do anything about it… I don’t know what is happening. I know people have that concrete feeling in their heads, but for me it’s almost everywhere in ‘attacks’ I have no clue why I am so bad . Literally no clue. 😭

Its indeed pressure and feeling of concrete. I am aware of some people having this in several places but for me seems everywhere . 

i literally feel like I turn into a statue. 
kindling killed me almost. I feel desperate.