Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Short term users suffering ??

[Mo...]

I took Klonopin for only 5 weeks but it clearly was enough for my body to become dependent. I am at day 29 and still suffering greatly. My entire nervous system feels destroyed. Please someone give me hope! How much longer will this continue?? 

Edited by [Mo...]

@[Mo...] I promise your going to be ok!!   first time this happened to me in 2012 I was SAME situation as you... maybe 10 weeks on Klon actually but I abused them as well as coming off pain meds.  I was scared shitless bc I had no idea what was going on & neither did drs. took me  months to figure out wtf was going on. I thought I was permanently damaged and just researched ways to die. thank god I didn't...  

Your going to Heal !!  it just going to take a little time probably not long for you!  tbh 2 weeks ago I was in Emergency twice bc I thought I needed to reinstate. im glad I didn't.. today was the first day my face wasn't burning & my hands & body aren't trembling anymore.  Im still waking with anxiety but I try to get up and start moving as soon as I can.  I was walking outside today and I can feel that darkness lifting.. it's going to happen Molly anyone here can tell you that. your very lucky you didn't take it longer than you did.  journal for the next 2 weeks at the end of each day. you will see🙏

are you able to sleep at all?

Edited by [no...]

@[no...]Thank you for your encouragement. I really need it right now. I actually slept for about 6 hours last night. Probably the best in the last couple weeks. I keep praying to turn a corner. I don’t know how much longer I can hold on. Sorry to hear about your ER visit. I contemplated going last night as well. But I was able to settle my thoughts, thankfully. I’m about to take on another day. Prayers appreciated. 

Edited by [Mo...]