Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Tramadol

[Da...]

Hi. Was anyone else also on Tramadol?  I'm in a pickle because I was on both tram and Valium. I had no idea Tramadol was part SNRI and of course was never told. I stopped that a year ago after 15 years!!!!  Idk if it was actually helping with the Val withdrawal as it's part antidepresssant. I was given it for neuropathy which I actually think was tolerance to Valium. Omg what a mess. Ty

On 25/10/2023 at 18:05, [[D...] said:

Hi. Was anyone else also on Tramadol?  I'm in a pickle because I was on both tram and Valium. I had no idea Tramadol was part SNRI and of course was never told. I stopped that a year ago after 15 years!!!!  Idk if it was actually helping with the Val withdrawal as it's part antidepresssant. I was given it for neuropathy which I actually think was tolerance to Valium. Omg what a mess. Ty

@[Da...]Did you take tramadol to relieve pain? What part of the body was it? And you think the neuropathic pain was caused by benzo tolerance, don'you?

I have the same kind of terrible pain and nobody could figure out what was the cause. It began while i was still on benzo. I haven't taken tramadol but i know a person who have, in additional to their benzo. The person is now in the acute of withdrawal.

Just now, [[D...] said:

Yea it started in tolerance and I did take it before and it helped. Now it's so bad and idk if I should take it again because of the SNRI component 

Pain was mostly legs 

36 minutes ago, [[D...] said:

Pain was mostly legs 

@[Da...] the same as the woman i mentioned before. Mine is an unexplainable severe headache. I think it started because of the benzo. Now when i'm 7 months off, the headache is still here but less severe and of a different kind.

I'll read here about your pains. I saw your posts and will share your experience with the woman. She doesn't speak English. She has decided to go on with tramadol. Her legs and back pain is unbearable right now when she is in her early acute.

• Like 1