Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Using the Milk Titration Process

[Kh...]

Hello all - I have (almost) come around to the idea of the milk titration process for Xanax  - is anyone else doing this?  On paper - it seems more precise than my current chopping and crushing pills into piles - essentially eyeballling/guessing the dosage. I can get it close but.... I made one batch but there seemed to be quite a bit of residue at bottom the container - no idea how much drug that would actually amount to? Or was it milk residue?  Hard to know. Thoughts appreciated.   Thanks Kit

Edited by [Kh...]
add info

On 24/10/2023 at 07:30, [[K...] said:

Hello all - I have (almost) come around to the idea of the milk titration process for Xanax  - is anyone else doing this?  On paper - it seems more precise than my current chopping and crushing pills into piles - essentially eyeballling/guessing the dosage. I can get it close but.... I made one batch but there seemed to be quite a bit of residue at bottom the container - no idea how much drug that would actually amount to? Or was it milk residue?  Hard to know. Thoughts appreciated.   Thanks Kit

Did you start ? I’m thinking of doing this 

yes I am doing it....very easy just make sure you have enough little containers.   make a couple days batch and put into small containers. Process is precise.  Also, there will be pill residue in all the containers u use, so make sure to rinse with water and add to your smaller containers to get all of the drug.   I am actually kind of having fun with it like a science project ...something productive to do

oh one more thing....cut your pill into little pieces and then powderize it....it dissolves much better in the milk

Edited by [Kh...]