Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Afraid my bad, intrusive thoughts will materialize!!!

[Bu...]

Hi, again. I'm so afraid my very frightening, intrusive thoughts will come true!! Please tell me,people, they won't!!! What a horrible  life i now have. Thanks.

Hey there, @[Bu...].   I want reassure you that your frightening, intrusive thoughts are not really who you are.   That is your post benzo brain speaking to you.   Your brain is healing, but sometimes it takes much longer than we hoped.    I know this feels really uncomfortable (understatement), but it will not always be this way.   

• Like 1

I am not good with English, especially right now but I want to tell you what the user before me wrote is really true. 
A user that is healed wrote “think about it but don’t act about it” I don’t want to suggest you this is a solution but I know this helped me immensely. 
On a little note if you are a female for me they spiked incredibly, incredibly hard twice a month (every 14 days more or less), just to drop come back to normal the day after. If you aren’t a female just think about it as how our body influences them. 

• Like 1

Thanks. Fear is the worst symtom of wd we all have. So weird and so awful. I really don't know how I'm going to make it. I think it's all waiting for me one day. Can't  be optimistic. If someone knows how, let me know!