Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Two .25mg Klonopin “Rescue Doses” - Please help

[Ju...]

Monday morning I had a small seizure from Flagyl, got confused and took .25mg of Klonopin.

Tuesday AM, like an idiot I took .25mg Klono

I dont know why i kept the bottle.my last dose was 12.5mg in march

im experiencing high heart rate, akathesia, restlessness. (I can’t stop trembling) i think im clear of seizures so do i just pray and ride this out?

thanks for any feedback, in a dire situation.

Edited by [Ju...]
  • Like 1

Id say maybe you should go get yourself checked out by a doctor since you believe you had a seizure.  Just get medically cleared.  If flagyl  caused it then stop the flagyl.  It's rare, but   Flagyl can be neurotoxic. 

If you're ok medically and still having issues due to the two doses of K,  I would just hold tight ,  you may have slightly kindled but it should work itself out sooner than later. 

The best advice I can give you is just know that you'll be alright.  That can help to know.  I did this one time too.  My body wasn't too thrilled about it but yeah just ride it out.  Your body will recover from it.