Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Feeling worse at night

[Ka...]

Do you have days that you feel worse symptoms from evening to night? I know a lot of people feel worse in the morning though. Thank you. 

Hi Kay 156.  I always feel better at night.. I don't like mornings andii don't sleep at night so no motivation it's as though night time gives me permission to rest if that makes sense

Hope you are ok🙏

Yes I have days like that, and that seems to be common, but today my breath has been horribly shallow since this evening. my blood oxygen level is normal but im scared. Completely different from this morning. anyone feels like this?

Edited by [Ka...]

I am still tapering, but my symptoms ramp up 10-fold from late afternoon 'til evening.  Sleep has become almost nonexistent due to their onslaught.  If I do get some sleep, I feel so, so much better in the morning.  I think I am the opposite of many.

@[Ka...] I am worse at night. Interferes with my sleep. I dread nighttime. I have more inflammation type of pain at night. I think inflammation is worse at night in general, I think. 

What other symptoms are worse at night for you?   

On 14/10/2023 at 08:38, [[m...] said:

Hi Kay 156.  I always feel better at night.. I don't like mornings andii don't sleep at night so no motivation it's as though night time gives me permission to rest if that makes sense

Hope you are ok🙏

Same here

On 14/10/2023 at 14:17, [[K...] said:

Yes I have days like that, and that seems to be common, but today my breath has been horribly shallow since this evening. my blood oxygen level is normal but im scared. Completely different from this morning. anyone feels like this?

.@Hi Kay156.  I get alot of shallow breathing it's not nice but hopefully it will ease for you 🙏

DEF mornings for me. probably because when I wake up I'm past dosing time recently. I was trying to stick to like a 7am-3pm-11pm, but what's happening now is 9am-3pm-11pm. However, I also just got out of the hospital, was on antibiotics, lost a lot of weight etc... a lot going on there. Body just wants rest. I'm trying to pump it back in with vitamins and supplements. Appetite is still shot, but trying to eat when I can. But I've always noticed no matter what substance, it just seems to be mornings for me even if I loaded up at night with anything extra. *throws hands up*