Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Motor in my brain

[Lo...]

I'm 11 months post CT and brain sensations have been my constant worst symptom. They are becoming more and more intense - it's like I have a motor running in my brain - among other sensations ie. pressure/pulsating/fizzing/tingling.  This so scary and feels like it will never end due to the increasing intensity.  Has anyone else here experienced this and have it eventually fade? 🙏

That is weird, my motor was in my upper belly near the ribs. It went away.

Occasionally I do still have some head pressure.  Pulsating belly and head. Pulsating is noticable after eating. 1yroff.

Edited by [...]

5 hours ago, [[L...] said:

I'm 11 months post CT and brain sensations have been my constant worst symptom. They are becoming more and more intense - it's like I have a motor running in my brain - among other sensations ie. pressure/pulsating/fizzing/tingling.  This so scary and feels like it will never end due to the increasing intensity.  Has anyone else here experienced this and have it eventually fade? 🙏

Is it like a vibration? Because all those sensations happen in my legs and feet. It comes and goes for me. At the beginning it was intense. I’m 9 months out since my last dose and last week it was bad. However, not bad at all the past few days. 

On 08/10/2023 at 04:43, [[T...] said:

I have it everyday. I'm about 7 or 8 months ct.

It should ease up. It has for me. It’s on and off. Just remind yourself this isn’t  permanent. A lot of us are experiencing these symptoms so you are not alone and your body is fixing itself. I know this process is exhausting, but keep reminding yourself this will pass. 

Edited by [Am...]
Punctuation/spelling
  • Like 1

On 10/10/2023 at 07:19, [[A...] said:

It should ease up. It has for me. It’s on and off. Just remind yourself this isn’t  permanent. A lot of us are experiencing these symptoms so you are not alone and your body is fixing itself. I know this process is exhausting, but keep reminding yourself this will pass. 

@[Am...]Thanks for your reassuring reply 🙏How long did it last for you before it started easing up?  I have these symptoms all day everyday - it's so difficult to deal with 😪  

9 hours ago, [[L...] said:

@[Am...]Thanks for your reassuring reply 🙏How long did it last for you before it started easing up?  I have these symptoms all day everyday - it's so difficult to deal with 😪  

😮‍💨 I would say for me it was pretty much there all the time the first 6-7 months. It just started to ease up. The past month I haven’t had anything. Maybe 3 nights out of the whole month with it pretty bad. The first 3-5 months it was driving me nuts. My last does was 9 months ago. You should not worry too much about it. You will be okay 😊 

• 7 months later...
[Wi...]

I have the same plus the vibration spreads like a current down my spine. And it gives me terrible head nerve pain too. My brain feels like it's pulsating, buzzing, pulling and what not.