Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Tapering Question..please help

[Te...]

I'm sorry to hear about the challenges you're facing with your medication and healthcare situation. It's important to seek professional medical advice from a qualified healthcare provider who can assess your specific circumstances and provide appropriate guidance. In terms of finding a psychiatrist within your health insurance network, consider checking Vitality Medical reviews to gather insights from others' experiences. Hope it helps.

Edited by [ha...]

• 5 months later...
[Te...]

Omgoodness..I can't believe I was able to find this thread.. I wanted to reply back to all the kind souls that were helping me back in October...I wanted to continue my update...I was able to move and it was so terrifying...still cannot find a psychiatrist that doesn't cost $700 a visit... I ran out of my xanax..thought I could do it..well, ended up in ER last Thursday.  They said I could not cold turkey off this ..gave me 3 days worth and a list of all too expensive psychiatrist.  I told them I need a dr to safely ween me off...nobody cares...I am still out of it after the breakdown...is this normal? Hoping all the kind souls who replied to my post back in October see this...I'm so scared..I feel like I'm dyin!

[Te...]
On 12/11/2023 at 17:47, [[e...] said:

Were you able to find all the answers?

How are you doing now?

I was not..had to go into er like a crazy person and none of these drs care! I'm so scared and I can't function. I cannot cold turkey and I need a buddy to help me here. I am having hard time navigating this website on my phone...didn't think I was ever going to find this thread..I'm getting so scared! I just want to be safely weened!