Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Anyone with aka like this

[Bo...]

Helpppp aka is constant now, it’s all night all day, sleep a few hours all day all night all day next day, insane wanting to rip skin off rocking and horrific screaming in my head that is so traumatic I can’t understand how I cope.
getting worse as I get further from jump 4 + wks out. In May find anyone who has had the constant aka more people have in spurts and on and off or pacing lots of day but can sleep a couple hours.

plesse anyone that knows if anyone that has had it start getting worse 

im severely debilitated as I can’t walk but few feet here and there stomach is so sick and now even more sick trying to manage this terror.

I have so much rage at times and then sobbing bc I’ve tried so hard thru the hell and now I am super traumatized to face each hour snd day. Juts really messed up by thus snd feel psychotic with all the screaming. It’s not me and I am beyond words

Edited by [Bo...]
  • Sad 1

I wonder if Chris Paige might be helpful with some of this. I know this was his primary symptom. Maybe your family has already reached out to him. If not, might be worth a try. He may have some ideas for some kind of relief. 

Praying daily.💜

Thanks Chris has zero feedback unfortunately other than gotta survive. Everyone seems to have more the pacing kind than wanting to break stuff and harmful . I scratch my face now and pull my hair out,…. I just am so distraught and scared how much it’s escLated.

@[Te...] how do you sleep? 

I sleep sometimes a few hours a night. I wake up alot. Last night was one of the worst nights I've ever had. I went to work very early. My brain was telling me shitty thoughts like I am not able to function in society and crap like that. In those times I can't talk myself out of it. I'm really tired now. I feel sometimes if I can get really good hard-core sleep, I would feel better, even with symptoms. It seems I just hover and never sleep hard.

• Sad 1