Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Thanks, everybody!

[kn...]

I want to thank everyone who has responded to my posts over the course of this week.  They've helped me make some important decisions in regard to tapering from here on out.  They've also served to remind me of how thankful I am to have found you guys.  You all know a lot more about all this than I do and I've really soaked up your thoughts and stories.  This has all served to help me go on in a positive way.  I really lacked that coming in.  I plan to  definitely stick around.  Who knows, maybe I'll even to get to the point where I can be of encouragement to someone as I grow in hope and knowledge about all this.  Again, thanks to all of you.  So glad to be here.

• Like 1

I'm so glad the information and support you've found here has helped you.  It's so important to reach out the way you have.   I think your attitude will be a great asset to you as you move forward on this path.  Please let us know how things are going. 

Thanks for your reply.  The affirmation that I might have something going to help me on the path here means a lot to me.  I'm just now starting to look at things differently and in a much more positive way.  

• Like 1